Right Thinking Rules
1. Our thoughts always precede our actions. It is impossible for us to do anything without first having thought about it. Every action is preceded by a thought.
2. We always have the ability and power to make choices. The ability to choose is the greatest gift God has given to His children. Thoughts can be controlled, altered, or dismissed through our free will, our ability to choose.
3. How we are feeling emotionally and physically is in large part the result of what we are thinking. Our thoughts have effect on our psychological well being.
4. We can strengthen and increase our faith in something through choosing to believe that thing is possible. Our perception or our thoughts and beliefs become our reality. What we can conceive in our minds and believe in our hearts we can achieve. Remember also that outside sources exist and can be drawn upon through meditation to assist us in applying reason as we engage in right thinking. Be open to inspiration and revelation.
5. Thoughts have actual physical properties and possess an electrical charge that can actually attract things to us. Inherent in every thought is the power to attract circumstance. Be aware that thoughts derive their power and are energized by the emotions we attach to them.
6. Our thoughts are inexorably connected to the thoughts of beings across the universe. (synchronicity)
7. We become what we think about all day long. The quality of our lives at this very moment, who we are, what we have, and where we find ourselves presently, is the direct result of our thoughts to date.
7. Fear not, doubt not...Our doubts are traitors and make us loose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.
9. Know above all else that through the use of imagination we can create the thoughts and attach to those thoughts the required feelings and emotions that will attract to us anything we desire to be, and to have in our life.
Pay special attention to rule number nine. We can attract to us anything we desire to be and have in our life. It is true. What do you desire?